Pyrex® borosilicate glass is the perfect healthy material to bake, re-heat and also to preserve all recipes safely for your child. The Baby range products can meet any requirement in the house or for taking away, with the ideal size for toddlers. All plastic lids are guaranteed BPA Free.
- A leak-proof, BPA-free lid means that you can take even messy meals anywhere (lid is not compatible with the oven)
- Writing zone on the lid (with a pencil). You can check what's inside or the expiration date: Ideal for meal prep!
- Detachable seal for easy and more hygienic cleaning
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
|Size :||11x6 cm|
|Interior dimensions :|
|External dimensions :||11x6 cm|
|Capacity :||0.2 L|
|Material :||Borosilicate glass|
|Origin France Guaranteed:|
|Warranty :||10 years|
|Instructions for use||Click here|
|Min. temperature :||-40°C|
|Max. temperature :||300°C|
|Oven compatible :||Yes|
|Microwave compatible :||Yes|
|Freezer compatible :||Yes|
|Refrigerator compatible :|
|Hobs compatible :||No|
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?