Polenta pudding with carrots and roquefort cheese
- 360gr of carrots
- 2 big organic eggs
- 10 cl of fresh cream
- 120 gr of "raw" polenta (it will cook when baking small flans)
- 100 gr de roquefort
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the carrots and cut them into slices. Cook for 10 minutes in a pot of boiling water or steam.
- Mix the carrots with the eggs. Add the cream, polenta, salt and pepper. Mix again to mix well.
- Cut the blue cheese into cubes and add them last.
- Pour the mixture into the previously greased "asimetriA" metal molds.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
- Serve hot with a rocket salad.
Recipe and photo: Julia & Max